[Creation] LEGO Star Wars Jabba's Entourage Battle Pack

In an excluded corner, four scumbags wait for the next gruesome task that Jabba sets before them.  However, take heart!  One of these lowlifes just might be a friend in disguise.  Hi!  I am Dawson Kosmicki and this is my first entry for the Star Wars Battle Pack Contest!  I certainly hope that I am in the right place, this is my first time of using the ToysnBricks forum.  I call this entry "Jabba's Entourage Battle Pack."  The minifigures consist of a Gamorrean guard with an axe and a turkey leg, a Jawa with an ion blaster, a Weequay skiff guard, and Lando Calrissian in his skiff disguise.  The scene is supposed to be a generic alcove somewhere in Jabba's palace.  It consists of a table with a bottle and a glass, a panel of red and green buttons on one wall, and an extra eye for the droid door guard in case the one it is using goes bad.  Also, there is some strange artwork on the back.  It might be an ancient b'omarr monk inscription, or maybe just some bounty hunter's graffiti (actually, it was the only piece I had that would work for the back wall :)).  This "set" consists of 114 pieces, including all of the minfigures' parts.  I hope everyone likes my entry!

IMG_1536.JPG

IMG_1532.JPG

IMG_1529.JPG

IMG_1538.thumb.JPG.a9b835ef483215f6df9bfa0afed4c7b1.jpg

IMG_1540.thumb.JPG.2532a6cb54d3951eda2044f96d09f27e.jpg

• Like 1

Two of my photos won't upload for the "Jabba's Entourage" entry.  One of them shows that the 2 by 2 tan plate that the bottle is attached to is removable, revealing a small, handheld blaster in a container that is composed of a 1 by 2 tan side panel and a 1 by 2 tan cheese slope.  The second picture depicts the back of the model, with some tiles and cheese slopes that look like sand.  This picture also shows that the large panel on the back wall has an Egyptian writing picture on the reverse.  Sorry I can't get the pics uploaded.

On 7/9/2020 at 7:49 PM, Dawson Kosmicki said:

Two of my photos won't upload for the "Jabba's Entourage" entry.  One of them shows that the 2 by 2 tan plate that the bottle is attached to is removable, revealing a small, handheld blaster in a container that is composed of a 1 by 2 tan side panel and a 1 by 2 tan cheese slope.  The second picture depicts the back of the model, with some tiles and cheese slopes that look like sand.  This picture also shows that the large panel on the back wall has an Egyptian writing picture on the reverse.  Sorry I can't get the pics uploaded.

Could you send the other images to me directly? I'll help you upload them. You can private message me.