Contact Forum Member

Charlotte

Dear all, I hope it's okay to post my question here, I'm new to the forum and not sure about how to contact members directly, so I decided to ask here: I'm a German LEGO fan currently building a rebrick-version of the SSD 10221. I found this site when I was looking online for methods on tilting the model slightly for display and instead found out that some members here have created ways of modelling the underside of the model. I'd be very, very interested in doing so too, so I wanted to kindly ask it someone could send me the ldd-file for the undeside by GeOrc as posted by the moderator Brickdoctor. Again, I apologize for not contacting the members directly, I simply cannot find a way here on the page. I would be most grateful if anyone could help me! Thanks so much in advance!

Regads, 

Charlotte

Hi Charlotte, welcome to the forums! I split your post from the contest entry topic. You can contact a member by clicking on their name. Once you are there, you can click on "message". This is located next to the forum member's name/follow member. Which member are you trying to reach? I don't think we have the member GeOrc or brickdoctor here. Hope this helps. ( :