[Contest] LEGO City Building Contest (April-June 2020)

LEGO City Building Contest (April-June 2020)

186657176_LEGOCityBuildingContest(March-May2020).thumb.jpg.266e0bd2513609e004b5b3ce8842a6e4.jpg

Toys N Bricks loves our fans, visitors and readers. In times where countries are under lockdown and we have to stay in our homes, Toys N Bricks want to continue to provide fun LEGO building activities for you and your family. 

Build a City scene, building or monument from your country using LEGO pieces and share it with us!  (

Contest Rules 

• Model dimension: Within 32x32 studs (no microscale)
  • The scene cannot be an exact replica of a City set that was previously produced by the LEGO Group (i.e it can't be an official set rebuilt - For example, you can build a Police Station, but the design can't be the same as an official set where LEGO made in the past)
  • There is no limit on the amount of minifigures used
  • There is no maximum number of elements. No counting required!
  • Entries must be completely new. (it cannot be from a past contest, event, etc)
  • Entries must be built with LEGO pieces. (no LDD, custom brands, custom stickers, other objects used)
  • *All Standard Contest Rules followed
  • All Questions and Comments can be posted in this topic

Submit your Entry

• Entries can be submitted here
  • Provide the name(s) of your model(s)
  • Description of your creation
  • Estimated retail price of your creation
  • You may upload up to a maximum of 5 photos
  • The piece(s) used (it would be good if you can provide us a rough estimate just so we know how many pieces was used to create that awesome creation!)

You may edit your entry as many times as you like until the deadline (June 5, 2020).

Evaluation 
Contest evaluation to be determined. 

Deadline: June 5, 2020

Contest runs for 2 months and ends on June 5, 2020 at 21:00 PST (June 6, 2020 - 0:00 EST).
*All entries that fail to meet the above guidelines by the deadline will be disqualified.

Prizes

There will be two winners for this contest. Prizes and shipping are sponsored and paid for by Toys N Bricks.

• 1st Place will receive a $65 USD LEGO Gift Card ($100 CAD gift card for Canadians)
  • 2nd Place will receive a $25 USD LEGO Gift Card ($35 CAD gift card for Canadians)

Gift card can be used at the official LEGO Brand Retail Stores and LEGO Shop at Home. If the physical gift cards are not available, we will order an E-gift card of equivalent value which can be used at LEGO Shop at Home and for phone orders. 

Your country must have LEGO Shop at Home Gift Cards available in order for us to purchase it. If your country is not the United States or Canada, we will order an equivalent USD gift card value rounded down to the next $5 increment. Currency conversion will be based on XE.com. 

1113851869_LEGOGiftCard.jpg.da80ea8a51931834c27aa35bca0451e0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Skullossus said:

Is there a limit to the number of photographs you may use to showcase your build?

Hi Skullossus, you can upload a maximum of 5 photos. I updated the entries topic page. Thanks! ( :

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, I Am DJ said:

Hi. Can the creation be smaller than 32x32 studs in size. 

Hi I Am DJ. Yes, it can be smaller than 32x32 studs but it can't be larger than 32x32 studs. Hope this helps. 

21 hours ago, Mythic Bricks said:

May I enter a creation I made of something you may not find in a city, but still a building? I built a castle! (Maybe you'd find it in a European city :))

Hi Mythic Brick, preferably a City scene, building or monument from your country. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 7:48 PM, ZAC said:

How do I post my creation

39 minutes ago, Ajbama said:

It is not letting me submit an entry

Sorry for the late reply. Entries can be submitted here.